Multi-Patch Embroidery · Detachable Pocket
Cargo shorts with detachable pocket, with concealed cord that can be used as a bag. The U.S. 3rd Battalion’s 60th Infantry were nicknamed the Wild Ones. Their black spade represents death, and the 4 within a U suggests the 3/60 will bring death to you.
- Press snap detachable cargo pocket with paracord carry strap
- MAHAPATCHCO. embroidered patches
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Drawcord adjustable elasticated waist
- Rear press snap flap pocket
- Maharishi Camo / reflective side seam tab
1960’s era U.S. Army cotton poplin, reproduced exclusively for Maharishi. This lightweight cloth was introduced when the U.S. were invited to advise in Vietnam, and required a lighter cloth suitable for tropical conditions.