Washed Poplin 200 · Multi-Patch Embroidery · Detachable Pocket ·
Garments customised by media correspondents are amongst the rarest of personalised uniforms and here, a reimagined version of the sportswear inspired pant, combines military cargo pockets and func-tionality with embroidered patches and pacifist symbolism, with a detachable pocket that can be worn separately as a carry bag.
- Embroidered patches
- Detachable cargo pocket with press snap closures, with carry strap
- Preformed leg pattern for knee articulation
- Two front pockets with internal phone compartment
- Elasticated waist with drawcord
- Rear pocket with press snap closures
1960’s era U.S. Army cotton poplin, reproduced exclusively for Maharishi. This lightweight cloth was introduced when the U.S. were invited to advise in Vietnam, and required a lighter cloth suitable for tropical conditions.